10 Aug How To Apply Products When Shaving Your Head
- It may sound easy, but applying products to your shaved head is one those things that shouldn’t be rushed or breezed through. Take your and visualize how you want your experience to be.
- Use a clear or translucent shaving solution when you shave your head, so you can see where you’re going. The best is PRZMAN’s Easy Rider Shave Lube.
- Always let the product sit for some time, so the more sensitive areas absorb the product and the hair becomes more pliable. ·
- Use both hands when shaving your head. Your free hand should feel for the direction of hair growth.
- Your free hand should also keep working the product so it reignites.
- When you go back for touch ups, if you’re using a quality product, reactivate it by dabbing water on your scalp. The next step is to use the proper techniques for shaving your head.