08 Aug What Causes Dark Circles and Puffiness?
Posted at 21:24h in Skin Care
- Perhaps the most common reason for dark circles and puffy eyes is fatigue. The dark discoloration is generally caused by poor blood flow or water retention, which results from lack of rest.
- Dark circles may also be the result of your genetics.
- If your diet involves a lot of sodium, water redistributes from areas of the body where there is low salt concentration to tissues where there is more salt.
- Allergies can cause puffiness around the eyes and rubbing and scratching only makes it worse.
- Alcohol dehydrates your body and reduces your antidiuretic hormones, which retain water in the body and constrict blood vessels. The puffiness happens as time lapses and usually arrives with the hangover.
- If your eyes are puffy, irritated, and itchy, this could be caused from allergies to dust, pollen, food, and even the fabric of your clothing.
- When you cry, your body reacts by sending more blood flow to your eyes, which leads to swelling.
- A daily moisturizer with SPF can do a lot to even out your skin tone, prevent zits, and block age-inducing sun damage.
One of the best ways to eliminate dark circles is to get the blood circulating underneath your eyes. Our product Mugshot is 100% natural. We use a combination of Acai Oil, Caffeine, Menthol, and vitamins A, C and E. All of these ingredients help circulate the blood underneath your eyes. Most men don’t want to tap products under their eyes, and with Mug Shot you don’t need to. It has a cool roller, which makes application really easy.