08 Aug How To Moisturize Your Face
Posted at 21:32h in Skin Care
- You’re not a wuss if you moisturize. Leather is usually great on a briefcase or a couch, as I always say, but on your face is unacceptable.
- Always apply moisturizer to a clean face. Wash your face in the shower with a cleanser and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Always use a gentle touch. Don’t rub excessively, press, or pull the skin on your face.
- Use a dime to nickel-size amount of moisturizer and apply it in a circular motion, working your way up from your neck to your forehead.
- Be very careful around your eyes. The skin around this area is delicate and sensitive.
- Make sure to moisturize twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night, 30 minutes before going to bed.
If you get in the habit of moisturizing at least once a day, you’ll not only notice your skin being balanced, but you’ll also notice a decrease in fine lines, wrinkles, and an overall better appearance.