10 Aug Grooming Your Junk
If you watch any of the videos on www.tubev.sex, you’ll know that old-school porn stars and Magnum, P.I. have gone the way of Michael Phelps and Cristiano Ronaldo-and not just on the upper lip. Nope, men from all walks of life are now embracing a little trim in the trousers.
And no, sexual orientation has nothing do with it. More than 60% of men shave their privates, regardless of which way they’re swinging.
So why not try pruning below the belt? A neatly trimmed yard will attract more picnickers, helps keep funk-causing moisture away from your balls and even make Doctor Johnson look a bit taller. So break out your steadiest hand!
I recommend an electrical trimmer, so I’m not going to waste your time giving you the pros and cons of hot wax, razors, or maneuvering sharp scissors around your most essential jewels. With a trimmer, you get a uniform complimentary length and keeping up the maintaining it is easy:
- Put down a bath towel, and stay over it, to catch the droppings. (But please, don’t dump your handiwork in the drain afterward, unless you have it in for your poor maintenance man.)
- Put some talcum or baby powder on the skin, so the blades will not pull the hair.
- Next turn on your trimmer, and start with the areas you can see, like the crotch and start making long strokes downwards. Do not press the blade of the trimmer onto the skin, use a light motion, so that the hairs do not get caught or pulled.
- If there is hair on the shaft just shave it like you did the crotch, go in the direction of the shaft head.
- Use a downward motion around the hairline of the testicles. Carefully lift the testicles and move your trimmer in an upward motion to trim the hair at the base.
- Don’t forget your balls!
- Take a shower and after apply some moisturizer in that areas followed by some powder to prevent irritation.
No matter how you decide to trim it, we hope it brings you luck, good times, and an extra inch or two.