08 Aug Exfoliate Your Face
Posted at 21:42h in Skin Care
We can learn a lot from Darwin’s theory of evolution when it comes to grooming your face. If a skin cell on your face has the audacity to die, then it should be removed from your skin to make room for the newer and healthier cells that are now growing in its place. The best way to help Mother Nature along her path is to exfoliate your face.
What You Need To Know:
- This process has been around for a very long time, starting with the ancient Egyptians. It’s a classic.
- Exfoliating helps get rid of zits, ingrown hair follicles, dry skin and helps prepare your face to grow a beard.
- It doesn’t need to be a daily habit. Once a week will suffice.
- Scrub your face, but not too hard. Avoid the eyes but focus around the nose and neck (hot spots for pore clogging and dead cell buildup).
- Apply your exfoliant with warm water. Wash your face before you use a scrub so dead skin won’t get pushed back in. Rinse with cold water to close the pores.